dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: question on package names for Glassfish V3

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:00:23 -0800

Kedar Mhaswade wrote:

> Lloyd L Chambers wrote:
>> I'm confused about package names. I see two apparently conflicting
>> approaches:
>>
>> org.glassfish...
>> org.jvnet.glassfish
>>
>> I assume for now that "org.glassfish" is the right one to use.
>
> I believe so.
I am confused here. Are we talking about java code package name or the
groupID in pom.xml ?
I see that most of the code checked in eg v3/admin/cli/ ,
v3/admin/util all uses package name com.sun.enterprise.admin.... .
Does it mean this will be changed later on ?
If we are getting rid of com.sun.enterprise... package name, then admin
gui will also switch to org.glassfish.console...
Please clarify.

thanks
Anissa.