dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fw: V3 build failure

From: Nandini Ektare <Nandini.Ektare_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:11:18 -0800

Yes to incorporate the changes to reduce server footprint I separated
server and client modules.
> that did not work when people had other files in the local workspace like the target directory.

So if I understand it correctly, anyone who has built the space once
before will have target dir present and will be forced to do a complete
a fresh build.

Is there a way to make such changes transparent to existing workspaces?
> I also add the fix some of your pom.xml that had a few dependencies versions wrong.
I will take a look at the new versions.

It's a bit confusing though because I did not change any dependencies.
And it built fine even with those wrong versions.

Is there something in the build process (or a separate step before
commit) to verify whether correct versions have been included?

Nandini