dev@glassfish.java.net

Using FishEye change-sets to help identify fixes across repository branches ...

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:09:42 -0800

This worked well for me and I thought of sharing it with you.

While working (still) on porting GF SJSAS91_UR1_BRANCH fixes
onto SJSAS91_FCS_BRANCH, I had to find a better way of finding
what I had done on the source branch.

I simply:
- connected to: http://fisheye5.cenqua.com/viewrep/glassfish.
- chose SJSAS91_UR1_BRANCH and "km" in Constraints section.

In a jiffy, it showed me all the change-sets that clearly
documented the changes I had made on UR1 branch. It was easy porting them then.

There may be other/better ways of doing this, but this worked well for me.

- Kedar