dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GFV3 build error in core

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:30:52 -0800

Builds are back to fully normal now. Two issues have contributed to the
failures:

  - activation module wasn't inheriting the parent and newer Maven
    plugins that I brought over Friday didn't like this.

  - there's a minor circular dependency between the main build and the
    api build (legal module is in the main build but used by the api),
    and this caused some "dead locks".