dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] Change in where default application names are computed

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 09:52:02 -0800

Lloyd,

that seems to be quite different from what Tim was trying to solve
(guessing a good name when the user is not providing one). Now what
was the issue exactly in v2 ? After deployment is finished, the
registration name is stored in the domain.xml, why was that not an
official way to get the app name ?

Jerome