dev@glassfish.java.net

com.sun.enterprise.util in common/dol has been renamed to com.sun.enterprise.deployment.util

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 01:24:31 +0530

Hi,

Package *com.sun.enterprise.util* in *common/dol* has been renamed to
*com.sun.enterprise.deployment.util*. I repeat - I have renamed this
package only in common/dol module, nowhere else. I have changed existing
v3 code that was using classes from the old package to use the new
package. When you migrate code from v2 workspace, you *may* have to make
necessary change to get your code working in v3. This is especially
applicable for ejb-container module.

Thanks,
Sahoo