dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: question on _at_Extract, _at_Inject, annotations

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:50:16 -0800

We can always make it required, and make it optional later, but
making it optional then required is harder since it might require
code changes to those using it.

It's true that conflicts have to be handled, but my suspicion is that
forcing someone to choose a name might help reduce the number of such
conflicts, and tie into a "best practice" which we javadoc as part of
the annotation.

Lloyd