dev@glassfish.java.net

[v3] deploy/undeploy command not working?

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:02:10 -0800

Hi,

Is deploy/undeploy command broken in v3?

(1) Deploy
I just did a fresh build and deployed hello1.war. The deployment was
successful.
When accessing this application from a browser, I got this message:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: PWC6033: Unable to compile class for JSP

PWC6199: Generated servlet error:
    [javac]
/export/Glassfish/glassfish_v3_17Jan/v3/execute/glassfish/bin/work/com.sun.appserv/server/hello1/org/apache/jsp/index_jsp.java:3:
package javax.servlet does not exist
    [javac] import javax.servlet.*;
    [javac] ^

(2) Undeploy
Undeploying the application was successful but when trying to redeploy
again, you get this message:

FAILURE : Error while creating directory for jar expansion

"asadmin list-applications" displays no application deployed but when
you look into domains/domain1/applications directory, you'll find
"hello1" there.

Is this a known issue?

Jane