dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: lib/addons - PHP configuration

From: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:53:27 -0700

Hi Alexis,

Thanks for the pointer. I saw those instructions but would like to setup
PHP in a default GlassFish instance instead of creating a new instance.
If I just copy the jar files to domains\domain1\lib directory (without
creating a new instance), that works too!

But I was wondering if that is the recommended practice ?

I see there is a lib\applibs directory. Keeping Quercus JARs there does
not help though.

-Arun