dev@glassfish.java.net

Update on Click2Dial sample

From: Sreeram Duvur <Sreeram.Duvur_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:15:34 -0700

There was a bug in ClickToDial sample application (wrong SDP in
Acknowledgement) which made it fail on many soft phones like X-Lite. It
has been fixed and checked in (sailfin/samples/ClickToDial). I will have
to update the downloadable zip file too.

I heard from Peter Klein on this subject. Peter has automated and
created SIPp scenarios to test ClickToDial. SailFin testing team may be
able to use these. Thanks Peter! Here is his note...

Hello Sreeram,

The ClickToDial is working now.

For automation I use SIPp (rom http://sipp.sourceforge.net/. I created
four scenarios, two for registering Bob and Alice and two fro playing
the role of user agent server for Bob and Alice. One instance of SIPp
runs the scenarios for Bob and one runs the scenarios for Alice. From
the web interface I select to call Alice from Bob's page. The UAS for
Bob expects an INVITE, returns OK and expects ACK. Then after 5 seconds
it sends BYE and expects OK. The UAS for Alice expects an INVITE,
returns OK and expects ACK. Then it expects BYE and returns OK. The
scenarios and commands I have attached.
To use SIPp on WIndows you also need the WinPCAP package from
http://www.winpcap.org/