dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sample from Jmservice

From: Sreenivas Munnangi <Sreenivas.Munnangi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 10:18:13 -0700

Liao,

Thanks for thinking about GlassFish Samples.

Your intent seems to be adding a sample on JMS to glassfish-samples
project, if not please correct me.

The code you attached seems to be just fragments. To proceed, please
send us a proposal, briefly describing the sample and if available, the
complete code.

thanks
sreeni