dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: admin-ui uses old version of woodstock

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 21:13:18 -0700

Are you talking about GlassFish V2 ?
Admin Console for GlassFishV2 uses the 4.0 update release of
Woodstcok. The current Woodstock version thats under development is
4.1. There is no plan to upgrade to 4.1 release since 4.1 GA will not
be available till after GlassFish V2 FCS.
I am not sure what 'woodstock 1.2' release you are referring to.
Also, do you have the issue# for the NPE that you mentioned ?

thanks
Anissa.