dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF v2 beta 2 (50g) has update tool still pointing to old SWDP version 1

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:29:45 -0700

SWDP v2 is not going to be made available as single updatecenter module
but as individual components and those are currently going through
updatecenter release approval process. So, stay tuned...

Updatecenter issue tracker is available under updatecenter project on
https://updatecenter.dev.java.net

Thanks,

Snjezana