dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] JRuby + Phobos extension not working (on the trunk)

From: Changshin Lee <iasandcb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 22:52:48 +0900

Hi all,

Now the GF V3 trunk is fine in building. But unfortunately, JRuby
container doesn't work properly when in comes to

ActionController::AbstractRequest.relative_url_root = '/hello'

option in environment.rb.

You can cross-check out the problem by visiting

http://ias.lab01.openmaru.com:10011/jruby-hello/

(GF V3)

and

http://ias.lab01.openmaru.com:10017/jruby-hello/

(WEBrick)

When you enter you name at the first view, WEBrick show "Hi ..." but
GF V3 causes an error.

jruby-hello project is available at
http://rubyonrails-for-web-and-enterprise.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/hello/

(ActionController::AbstractRequest.relative_url_root = '/hello' is
commented out, but you should turn it on for reproducing this case)

Thanks,

ias