dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java.net Upgrade Complete:GlassFish and related sites up

From: Bobby Bissett - Javasoft <Robert.Bissett_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 12:17:02 -0400

> The java.net upgrade was completed last evening and the project web
> sites were accessible but CVS access problems were reported for
> GlassFish, Shoal, Ajax and Blueprints projects. At this point, this
> seems to have been resolved but if you face such issues, please respond
> here.

I'm getting intermittent problems. I can check out for a while, then it
fails with:

Checking out from source: connector-api
Using cvs passfile: /home/bbissett/.cvspass
cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized auth response from java-net-cvs:
cvs pserver: Invalid reply from auth server (8103) looking for (bbisse
tt)

Or it fails with:

cvs checkout: Updating
glassfish/appserv-webtier/src/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/threads/res
Checking out from source: webtier-extensions
Using cvs passfile: /home/bbissett/.cvspass
cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized auth response from java-net-cvs:
cvs pserver: Invalid reply from auth server (25130) looking for (bbiss
ett)
[...]

Any ideas? So I'm trying checkout over and over hoping I eventually get
everything.

Thanks,
Bobby