dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stopping a MDB Connection

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:11:30 +0530

Hi

I could not quite understand the question. Could you help us by providing
more information? Do you see messages not getting delivered to a MDB after
a day or do you see messages that are a day-old not getting delivered or
something else?

To clean all messages in a destination, you could purge a JMS destination.
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3662/6n5s9hmvt?a=view

For more information on message redelivery in CMT MDBs, please refer to
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/docs/DG/beahl.html#beaja

Thanks
--Siva.