dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Not allowed to update or add comments to bugs?

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:44:35 -0700

Hi Charlie,
Have you login to java.net with your id yet ?
It may not be obvious, but if you look at the upper right corner, there
is a Login link.
Once you login, you will be able to edit the bug, (it shows you a text
box to add your comment), and the 'cc' field will be a text field
instead of a static text.

Anissa