dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: creating file user with a specific password

From: kedar <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:49:33 -0700

Right.
The file-realm management support can be
better than what it is currently, especially
in a scripted environment, when you have
several users to be created.

Please file an RFE.

Work-around:
- create a file called every time you want
  to run this command.
- the contents of this file are:
AS_ADMIN_USERPASSWORD=needed-password
- run create-file-user with a new user and
  password file every time.

Again, this is a work-around.

Kedar