dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF startup failure

From: Byron Nevins <Byron.Nevins_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:45:06 -0800

1) Why is there no error the first time DAS is started?
2) I thought it is considered a bad idea to explicitly set thread priorities
3) Lloyd, you obviously need a slow feeble machine to work with.
Luckily for you, I'm willing to trade you my 3 year old (512MB RAM, 40
GB harddisk, single core 1 GHz) wheezing, gasping PC for your
4-processor Mac. Can you deliver it soon?