dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Update] TCP port unification in GlassFish

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:39:51 -0800

Thanks for the pointer on the definition of tls...

I still have to wonder how many folks will make the mistake of using
'https' instead of 'tls', though...

It seems like more folks "understand" the relationship between http and
https than between http and tls...

Rejecting https and telling the user 'hey, didn't you mean tls?' seems
like it will just be a frustrating user experience.

vbk