dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Update] TCP port unification in GlassFish

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:03:53 -0500

Hi,

thanks to Nandini who find the problem, here is a small correction. If
you want (at your own risk) to support https->http redirection, you need
to add:

<property name="proxiedProtocols" value="tls"/>

*not* https. tls is the right value. I've added a log message when a
wrong value is specified because before nothing was logged, which is
confusing.

Thanks

-- Jeanfrancois