dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: BETA branch for entity-persistence-tests module?

From: Dinesh Patil <Dinesh.Patil_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:13:46 -0800

This module seems to be unit test module, not checked out and build as a
part of nightly build.. so this won't be tagged or branched.. Does
anything from this module goes into glassfish installers or bundles? if
yes then please send the details which modules apart from the what's
been built in glassfish, we can add this to the tagging/branching scripts.
thanks
Dinesh