dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: major degradation in download speed for 'maven bootstrap-all'

From: Senthil Chidambaram <cchidamb_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:22:45 -0800

The only change I did from my end was removed maven repository on
glassfishwiki site. glassfishwiki has become unreliable for the last one
week, and we're trying to isolate the problems one by one on this m/c.

I was told our build scripts are not hitting the m/c. anyway, bcz of the
priority order. Not sure this helps, just FYI.

thx
Senthil