dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cannot start asadmin with today (1/24) build

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:29:37 -0800

Thanks to Jane and Dinesh, I now know how to work around the problem.
This is NOT a local env issue.
Calling asadmin with command (single command mode or whatever its
called) is fine.
But just starting asadmin WITHOUT any command in developer profile will
fail. I normally use this mode with asadmin and thus ran into this problem.

thanks
Anissa.