dev@glassfish.java.net

SQLAnyhwere / Connection Pool

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:11:31 +0100

Sorry for the silly question, but while I have spent half a year now in
implementing platforms, I still am a newbie with USING GlassFish...
So today I wanted to try out my SQLAnywherePlatform inside of GlassFish,
so I wrote a small WebApp that just tries to persist a row using JPA.
I can ping the JDBC Connection Pool successfully.
I also have created a JDBC Resource named exactly as the name of the
persistence unit ("TRACK").
But every time I run the test program, it tells me that there had been
an EJBException.
If I look into the GF log, I see that it tried to open port 1527 -- Derby!
So where can I tell GF to use my JDBC Resource but not the Derby default
pool?

Thanks a lot
Markus