dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: FindBugs updated to new Version (1.1.3)

From: Aditya Dada <Aditya.Dada_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:13:47 -0500

Hi Shreedhar,
This report is generated after the tool analyzes all the jars in
Glassfish. Code from both shoal-gms.jar and jxta.jar is being analyzed
along with other, and the results are in the report.

If you would like to see the warnings generated by package, please take
a look at:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/fancyreport.html

Once the HTML has fully loaded in the browser, click on "List bugs by
package" link at the top (looks like a box), and click down on the
desired package name.

I just glanced at the result and package names containing 'jxta' have
around 35 FindBugs warnings.

-Aditya

Shreedhar Ganapathy changed the world a bit at a time, and said on
1/11/2007 3:43 PM:

--
"Planning without action is futile, action without planning is fatal."