dev@glassfish.java.net

Startup Changes? // Re: IMPORTANT: GlassFish V2 Milestone 3 (M3) done !

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 11:23:40 -0800

First off, congrats to everybody!

Second... didn't the startup changes make it into M3? If so, could
somebody add them to
  http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HighlightsForGFV2M3

I know some pieces are still being worked on, but I thought that at the
least the simplification / removal of the launcher JVM was in.

Thanks!

        - eduard/o