dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Building GF on Java 6

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:24:21 +0530

Hi Marina,

JDBC-RA module can be compiled using jdk6.
We have binary dependencies which gets updated during bootstrap-all
(JDBC-RA classes related to jdk5 & jdk6).
Depending on the build environment (jdk5/jdk6), appropriate set of
classes alone will be compiled fresh and updated.

More details at:
http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JDBC40OnePagerDiscussions

Thanks,
-Jagadish