dev@glassfish.java.net

entity-persistence does not build when path contains a blank

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:23:45 +0100

If Windows is running on a German PC, then the folder containing a
user's private files is called "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen" - it
contains blanks! As Eclipse's default location for the workspace is in
that folder, I moved my entity-persistence working copy into that
folder. As a result, I cannot build: It tells me that "und" is not a
valid target! Actually the maven script seems to scan for the name of
the current folder and then tokenizes it.

I workaround by moving my workspace to a folder without blanks in the
name, but this is not very smart. The script should be corrected.

Thanks
Markus