dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: EE quick look

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 19:08:38 -0800

Dinesh et al,

I'd like to see it run (and succeed) on a dual or quad-core Mac OS X
10.4.8 box for 3 successive 'runtest-ee' runs and 3 subsequent
'runtest-ee-standalone'. Not wiping out and redoing it each time, but
running the test suite 3 times.

Last night, I had 3 successful runs, then a failure. Does tinderbox
ever try something like that?

It's easy enough to claim something works when the slate is wiped
clean every time, and each run is fresh. If that is a requirement, so
be it, but let's say so in the directions.

Lloyd