dev@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Clustering

From: Daniel Cavalcanti <dhcavalcanti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 15:23:47 -0500

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a cluster of glassfish app servers but am having
problems with setting that up.
For clarity, this is what I have: three machines -- beija-flor (Windows),
arara (Linux), tucano (Linux). The Linux boxes are Fedora Core 5.
I tried two different ways and had problems as described.

1. The SJS WebServer 6.1 on arara, and Glassfish on beija-flor and tucano.
a. I can't even install the WebServer on the linux box.

2. The SJS WebServer 6.1 on beija-flor, and Glassfish on tucano and arara
(and on beija-flor as well).
a. I am able to install the WebServer on beija-flor and the Glassfish
instances on arara and tucano.
b. I successfully configure the glassfish instances (running ant -f
setup-cluster.xml)
c. There is no libpassthrough.so (for Unix/Linux systems, right?
Instructions for WebServer on Windows?) or libpassthrough.dll or any of the
other files on the glassfish directories.

Could someone give me a more complete set of installation/configuration
instructions?

thanks,
Daniel.