dev@glassfish.java.net

RE: Heads up regarding Admin Console changes

From: Jason Lee <lee_at_iecokc.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:55:24 -0600

Couple of questions:

1) Why jsftemplating? Not second guessing, but, as a Facelets fan, I'm
curious why jsftemplating was chosen over Facelets. When we looked at
it, the docs were pretty sparse, so we moved on. I hear things have
changed, so we're curious what the advantages are.
2) What/where are the Woodstock components?

-----
Jason Lee, SCJP
Programmer/Analyst
http://www.iec-okc.com <http://www.iec-okc.com/>