dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: SSL cipher issues

From: Nandini Ektare <Nandini.Ektare_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:40:00 -0800

Shing Wai Chan wrote:
> Nandini Ektare wrote:

>>> Hi Byron,
>>> The cipher suite tests has been broken because of other changes.
>>> That issue has been fixed by JeanFrancois.
>>> Those tests are passing on 11/3 workspace.
>>> Regards,
>>> Shing Wai Chan/
>> Can you update what is exactly the issue (1557) : To be specific,
>> which tests were working on which build number. And which build did
>> you see otherwise.
> As I mentioned before all of tests cipher test run 11/3 workspace and
> according to my record, it does not run on last Friday (11/17)
> workspace. Note that it may fail earlier as I don't have run log for
> earlier time.
>>
>> Nandini
>> PS: When I spoke to you before you had mentioned all cipher tests
>> were working but doesn't look like the right assumption anymore so we
>> need specifics.
> I do mention that some of the tests fail. (This implies that some of
> the tests pass :-) )
> I will update the issue tracker for this.
So in the window of 11/3 to 11/7 there were two promoted builds : build
24 and build 25. And build 26 is yet to be promoted. From the dates,
looks like build 24 is fine with ALL tests passing (please verify if
needed and report exact broken tests. It will be easier to reproduce and
check) Please verify which one (of the 25th and 26th) started breaking
(again which tests pass and which don't. I see there are around 7-8 tests)