dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: SSL cipher issues

From: Nandini Ektare <Nandini.Ektare_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:47:46 -0800

On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 09:17, Shing Wai Chan wrote:

> Byron Nevins wrote:
> > FYI:
> >
> > I ran cipher devtests against build22 and got 11 pass, 8 fails.
> >
> > So this problem has been around for > 6 weeks
> Hi Byron,
> The cipher suite tests has been broken because of other changes.
> That issue has been fixed by JeanFrancois.
> Those tests are passing on 11/3 workspace.
> Regards,
> Shing Wai Chan

Can you update what is exactly the issue (1557) : To be specific, which
tests were working on which build number. And which build did you see
otherwise.

Nandini
PS: When I spoke to you before you had mentioned all cipher tests were
working but doesn't look like the right assumption anymore so we need
specifics.