dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish functions?

From: Byron Nevins <Byron.Nevins_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:28:08 -0800

Exactly. The code treats the existence of the property as "true" -- no
matter what the value is. You discovered this the same way I did a
month ago -- the hard way!

Server startup is radically changing with the next build (26). Or you
can checkout the code right now. I'll blog more extensively this week,
but there are a few details here:

http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=StartAndStop