dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: location of ${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}

From: Sreenivas Munnangi <Sreenivas.Munnangi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:28:10 -0700

Depends on the product (GlassFish version or SJSAS version), basically
it should point to the instance you are working with.

for ex., for the devafult server instance

on GlassFish it'll point to
<glassfish_install_root>/publish/glassfish/domains/domain1

on SJSAS it'll point to
<sjsas_install_root>/domains/domain1

HTH.

thanks