dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Compiling Glassfish in Eclipse

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 20:08:04 +0200

Tom,

step-by-step ;-)

First I need one of your great ideas how to go on with MaxDB. Actually I
am stuck with that DDL problem. Did you receive my testresults.txt?

One MaxDB is finished (what I hope will be the case soon, we great team
up, thanks a lot!) I will have a deeper look into the current ASA and
ASE platforms you already wrote and check what features are unsupported
currently. Once I found that I will try to provide a "real" ASA support.

Have Fun
Markus