dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: standalone apps & new InitialContext()

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:51:55 +0200

>> 1) Screens of logging text appear (Level.INFO).
>> 2) After program completes execution it just hangs... And
>> System.exit() is only solution, which helps.
>>
>> Are there any thoughts? May be I'm doing something wrong?
>>
>> Here is my code:
>> / env.put("org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost", host);
>> env.put("org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialPort", String.valueOf(port));
>> InitialContext ic = new InitialContext(env);
>> /
>>
> Are you using JMS resources and have you left any JMS session or
> connection opened at the
> end of the app?
Right. Seems its true.
But is it strong requirement for such behaviour?
As Im trying to make pool of jms connections for JAX-WS jms transport.
But JAX-WS API doesnt require (or even have) any "deinitialization"
functionality.
In that case I can refuse of using jms connection pool, but its not likely.

And as for logging messages, hope they are not really required to be
printed in such amount in default case.

Thanks a lot.

WBR,
Alexey.