dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems with latest v2 on solaris x86

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:32:49 -0700

I believe this is yet another case of mistaken "asadmin" :-)

Paul,

Solaris comes with bundled application server installation and it
asadmin command is linked in /usr/sbin so it is very likely that you are
attempting to run that instance of asadmin instead of the one associated
with your Glassfish installation.

As Kedar suggested, try providing full path to asadmin command and that
should work. As permanent solution you can adjust your PATH so that
<glassfish_install_dir>/bin is prepended to all other entries including
/usr/sbin.

Thanks,

Snjezana