dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JVM arguments

From: Jean-Francois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:40:33 -0700

Lloyd L Chambers wrote:
> I think we should promote it to a full-fledged Attribute,not just a
> property, which is obscure. Then it could be described and seen directly
> in AMX javadoc.

Agreed, but for the next release (9.2) as this is a special connector
(virtual-server) and will need more than the property. See:

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/amyroh/archive/2006/08/glassfish_suppo.html

If we fully support Apache, we should have a way to configure it without
having a property file. All of this for 9.2 :-)

-- Jeanfrancois