dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JVM arguments

From: Jean-Francois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:07:41 -0700

Binod wrote:
> JF,
>
> Are you planning to move this port configuration to somewhere visible
> (domain.xml)

Not for 9.1 IMO, because it will requires IMO too many things to changes
(adding it to domain.xml, supporting it in admin-gui, etc.). I will just
make sure they turn AsyncStartup off when using mod_jk.

For sure we will need to improve support as it is becoming very popular
those days.

-- Jeanfrancois