dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Compiling Glassfish in Eclipse

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 07:53:43 +0200

Tom,

what actually is "TopLink Essentials"? I only know of "GlassFish".

No, I have not used MySQL4Platform, since MySQL4 has not the least to do
with MaxDB in a technical sense. MySQL was developed by MySQL company,
who is selling support for MaxDB. But MaxDB is actively developed not by
MySQL company, but by SAP AG. There is not a single shared code line,
actually.

So what good wood it be to let run the test on MySQL4Platform?

Markus