dev@glassfish.java.net

Update: GlassFish Workspace Update: Open Sourcing Clustering Features

From: Dinesh Patil <Dinesh.Patil_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:01:41 -0700

Opensourcing Clustering features is DONE. We will open CVS tomorrow once
this weeks build is promoted, so please wait for your checkins till that.

All the maven commands will work as it is, but now by default all the
commands will checkout/build/configure GlassFish with Clustering
features, so to do full source build following command will build
glassfish with clustering capability.

% cvs -d :pserver:<java.net id>@cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs glassfish/bootstrap
% cd glassfish/bootstrap
% maven bootstrap-all checkout build configure-runtime

For building PE only without clustering features, following commands
need to be used.
% cvs -d :pserver:<java.net id>@cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs glassfish/bootstrap
% cd glassfish/bootstrap
% maven bootstrap-all-pe checkout-pe build-pe configure-runtime-pe

thanks
Dinesh