dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: User Experience: Connection Pool Features in GlassFish v2

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:02:02 -0700

As a follow up to this discussion, i have scheduled a meeting on Thurs
8/31 8:00pm PDT.

The purpose of the meeting is to identify which resources pages
currently in GUI will need to be changed so that i can schedule the
conversion to jsf for those pages at a later date.
I would also like to discuss what GUI needs to present to user in
supporting the new features that will be delivered to 9.1 so that Steve
can have enough data/input to do some mockup for GUI.

Thurs 8/31 8pm PDT.
Toll Free Dial in number: (866) 545-5227
Intl number (866) 673-6950

ACCESS CODE: 9442285

thanks
Anissa