dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Attaching a file to java.net wiki?

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 11:11:04 -0700

The wiki is supported by O'Reilly. I asked for this same feature over
a year ago and am still waiting. Note that an upgrade means an upgrade
for the entire site. We will have to negotiate with O'Reilly to get
this done unless the new contract specifies that they will update
versions of the tools. I haven't seen the new contract.

BTW, this is one reason why we're installing our own wiki that
we will be able to update on a more timely schedule. Try and
use the work around for now and hopefully we will have things
up and running in the next few months.

carla