dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: "Did you mean" in asadmin

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:33:57 -0700

I would love to incorporate some sort of social machinery into the
GlassFish Community, although in the case of Craig's suggestion, I'd
make this a web service... of course, then we need to consider privacy
issues... maybe combining some local and some global content would
work. Google has a similar approach for spelling:
http://www.googleguide.com/spelling_corrections.html

Errors is one approach, another is examples, tutorials, etc. I don't
know if this particular example is the simplest way to get started or
the best approach... but there is certainly a lot to take advantage of.

Getting these things right is not always straight-forward. Maybe we
should try them first as experiments

        - eduard/o