dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Suggestions for improvements: AMX (sample code)

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:32:55 -0700

Kohsuke,

Source code for the samples was originally in the source base, but it
was moved because it is not part of Glassfish itself. There have
been some growing pains as the source was moved to a public repository.

I will correct the AMX page to indicate where to find the samples
source code.

You do not need to check out all the source code to get the samples;
you can just do:

cvs update -d www/javaee5/amx

Regards,
Lloyd Chambers