dev@glassfish.java.net

target milestone and build numbers

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:57:06 -0700

Hi,

There has been some confusion regarding target milestone due to the fact
that we're using different names for GlassFish promoted bundles and
issue tracker target milestone.

We're currently using 9.1pe... (sun internal) in issue tracker but v2...
for promoted bundles which is causing some confusion on version names.

I'm proposing we get rid of 9.1pe from issue tracker and to change it to
v2 so we're consistent with promoted builds. I'll have to talk to Deepa
regarding bugbridge impact but I'm assuming it won't be a significant
change but a simple mapping. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Any comments?

Thanks,
Amy