dev@glassfish.java.net

process for selecting fixes to port into 9.0 UR1

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:10:41 -0700

I have noticed that a number of changes have been integrated into the
trunk that don't have a "buddy" on the SJSAS_90_FCS_BRANCH.

Will some of these changes be ported to the FCS branch to create the
proposed 9.0 UR1?

What is the selection criteria for getting something ported into the UR1
codebase from the trunk?

How will folks in the community express their interest in getting a
bugfix integrated into the trunk?

I have couple fixes that I think are pretty critical for inclusion in
the UR1 release, but haven't got a clue on how to get them "on the list"
(or even know if there is a list).