dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: FCS Branch created.

From: Dinesh Patil <dinesh.patil_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 09:33:08 -0700

Marina Vatkina wrote:

>I meant 'branch' not 'beta' - sorry if there is any confusion.

Marina,
I didn't get what's missing, there is nothing beta or branch specific
information required in $HOME/build.properties, its still the same 2
required variables.

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/BuildGlassFish#Branch

Define two glassfish variables glassfish.os.name, glassfish.cvs.username
same as above.

thanks
Dinesh